Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), batteries, energy storage systems
Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) are often not only devices for preserving comfort, but also a vitally important component of the energy system, the operation of which has a direct effect on manufacturing or other processes demanding continuous, uninterrupted functioning. When selecting equipment for a client, the experts at SLO Lithuania take into consideration the current system at existing sites and help design the necessary system for new sites.
Offline/standby uninterruptible power supplies;
Line-interactive uninterruptible power supplies;
Online/double conversion uninterruptible power supplies.
Batteries and energy storage systems
- Centralised battery solutions for emergency and exit lighting;
- energy storage for telecommunications;
- energy storage for continuous supply of current;
- energy storage for emergency lighting;
- energy storage for security systems;
- energy storage for the energy sector;
- energy storage for railways;
- energy storage for photovoltaic systems;
- energy storage for medical equipment and cyclical work;
- deep-cycle batteries;
- stationary batteries.