About SLO Lithuania
SLO Lithuania is your partner, supplying business clients (B2B) and operating as a wholesaler of electrical equipment, wiring, telecommunications and lighting products and solution-provider in the business-to-business segment.
As a part of the Sonepar group, a leader in the global market for electrical equipment and technical solutions, SLO Lithuania ensures its clients in Lithuania a constantly expanding assortment of electrical products and related services, the stable supply of everyday materials and the help each client needs in finding the most efficient solutions.
Established in 2003, the company has five branches located in the largest cities in Lithuania.
Our specialists provide consulting and solutions for industry, electrical grids, building engineering and telecommunications infrastructure.
TELECOMMUNICATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE
The companyʼs operations have earned ISO 90001, ISO 140001 and OHSAS 180001 certification, recognising the quality of the services provided by SLO Lithuania.
The main goals of SLO Lithuania
- To earn the long-term loyalty of clients;
- To maintain a highly-qualified team characterised by passion for their work;
- To build firm partnerships with our suppliers;
- To build a transparent and socially responsible business;
- To harmonise the visions and interests of the company and its shareholders;
- To set the standard, to be “La référence”, in all our operations.
CUSTOMER'S FIRST CHOICE
BORN TO GROW
PEOPLE DO US UNIQUE
Principles for achieving our goals:
- We seek to systematically improve our operations, and so we constantly maintain both the company’s compliance with the international standards relevant to our operations and the effectiveness of our management system.
- We constantly improve the quality of the services we provide: we review our order-taking and management systems on a periodic basis and invest in the professionalism of our employees;
- The company seeks to spread the word about the use of environmentally-friendly electrical products;
- We observe all environmental protection requirements applicable to the supply of electrical and telecommunications goods;
- We provide safe and health-friendly working conditions for all employees;
- We implement measures necessary to avoid, detect and stop corruption;
- We pursue a policy of zero tolerance for corruption.
About Sonepar Group
Sonepar is an independent family-owned group of companies with global market leadership in B-to-B distribution of electrical products and related services. Thanks to the skills and dedication of 43,000 employees working in markets around the world, the Group achieved sales of EUR 20.6 billion in 2016 ( as of 31 December 2016). Dense distribution networks, comprised of 239 entities operating across 5 continents in 44 countries, and advanced digital solutions focus the Groupʼs attention on serving customers and maintaining good relationships with partners. In this way, Sonepar strives to become “La Référence” in all the countries in which it operates.